Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha (SSS) is an endeavor of Asha’s in order to provide education and aid to children in India who are suffering from mental disabilities by providing funding and financial support.
Project Focus and Location:
- Financial support and education for the underprivileged in India, targeting mentally abled individuals.
- Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
- Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha was an institution constructed by Dr. Navin Deshpande. It was created as a schooling location for mentally disabled children in Nagpur.
- The school provides mainstream education, as well as several therapies, including physiotherapy, speech therapy, and music therapy. The center is beneficial to 140 mentally abled children who attend it.
Goals of the SSS Project:
- Provide financial aid in favor of mentally disabled children.
- Provide financial aid to the SSS institution to support 140 children.
- Host numerous events throughout the years in order to raise awareness for the support of mental disabilities. Money from these events will be used to fund the SSS project.
This Chapter’s Influence:
- This chapter has recently annexed themselves in the support of the SSS Project. Recently, a vote between executive members of the ASHA NYC/NJ Chapter resulted in a decision of assistance to this project. This decision led to a monetary donation in favor of the project. This donation will lead to an increase of funding for this foundation, as well as monetary aid for facilities in Nagpur that house mentally abled children.
Complete Project Information:
Click here to view the full project information, donation history, as well as a donation link as well. With a little help from everyone, we can easily surpass this endeavor!
For more information Contact:
Sharda Sheshabhattar @ 732-491-7555 or visit this site
This voting decision is organized by the NYC/NJ Chapter of Asha for Education.
All net proceeds go towards education projects for underprivileged children in India.